<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 ♥ 10:20 PM

Grandparents are leaving for China tonight, 9 days. Gonna miss them v much! Decided to have dinner with them instead so postponed my meetup with Porkee and Wong.

Went to trim my fringe just now, I feel much more comfy but I think my face looks bigger. Yucks.


YiXin have to undergo an opt end of this year, 'cos of his skull. I'm sooooo worried, was on the verge of tears when Mommy told me. He even asked if he'll lose his memory after the opt. My heart totally sunk to the bottom. He's just 7 yet he have to suffer all these. Sighhhhh.

My mind is in a mess right now.