<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Saturday, May 22, 2010 ♥ 1:11 PM

Hiiii Baby, see you tonight!!!


Finally had my 12 hours of sleep, but still feeling abit sleepy. My right eye is still a lil' swollen right now, I guess it's due to my contact lens. Think I've to wear my nerdy specs out tonight to meet LZX. & Erwitt is going to the concert instead of Dad alr, all of us can scream tgt! Gonna bring more cash tonight to buy the products! Heheheeee, damn excited!

Gonna bake my cookies soon!


& I'm so happy that everybody knows how disgusting M slut is. Nobody likes her!