<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 ♥ 10:29 PM


Here are some photos taken in Msia. Overall, the trip was kinda sucky. It rained everyday, no tanning and all. However, I love the time spent with my family. Love the long car rides. Talia is still so cute!!!

I'm so sleepy!!!!!!!! Major lack of sleep. My dark eyerings are super duper obvious ttm now. I need my 12 hrs of sleep. Seriously hate school v much.

I miss all my friends!! Chel, Wong, Pencil Foo, Dawn, Porkee, Glenn, Edwin, Justin, Zuoying, Teacher Jamie and Angie!!! It's been rly long since we met up.