<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 ♥ 3:07 PM

Hiiiii! Am gna share with all of you some lovely photos of my handsome LZX!!!

Yes, the one in red cap is LZX!!! Sooooo charming right. He came to Scape's Stage for the official opening ceremony last Saturday. I went to queue from 9am all the way till 6pm but I still don't get to enter the boutique. My queue number was 373 even though I went so early, I guess the ppl infront of me queued overnight. Really crazy! LZX came at around 2:30pm and left at 6pm so I stopped queuing. Intended to get the tee/cap initially but since LZX left, can't be bothered to queue anymore. Photos are from Shelia!

Went to meet Zuoying and Angie for dinner at Astons after that. Even though the meetup was damn short but I still love it! Headed home to shower before going out again.

Met my cousins at St James later in the night. Clubbing and watching WC at the same time, I'm not rly interested in soccer though. It was damn packed that night, we queued for more than an hour to enter Powerhouse. Left at 5am and waited for the first train. It was a damn tiring Saturday queuing everywhere! Still had fun though. Can't wait for the next activity with my cousins!


Anw, I'm gonna scrimp and save for my new camera! I'm not going out so often anymore. & perhaps just eat bread brought from home for my two meals in school everyday! I did that today. Hahaha. Ohhhh, and cut down on bubble tea!


It's 3pm and I've decided to skip my useless National Education lecture once again so I'm heading home now!!! Yayyyyyyyy.