June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Monday, July 12, 2010 ♥
4:55 PM


I think these cameras are v nice! Have alwys wanted to buy a new one but will change my mind in the end 'cos everyone is telling me not to waste money. I alr have a camera now but it's quite lousy. The image quality suck v much, especially indoors. After much consideration, I've decided to buy one! Seeing Zuoying getting one which is so expensive makes me feel better since I'm buying one which is much cheaper. Money can be earned again anw! Afterall, camera is something really useful. It can capture all the happy moments I have with my friends/cousins/family. Oh, and images of LZX too. My budget was $500plus initially but the above cameras are $649 and $699 respectively. Doctor Soh showed me one which is $799 but I think it's too expensive for me! He said it's v good and he's gonna pay $100 for me as my bday present. Heheheeee. So nice right! I haven't decided which one to get though, 'cos I think looks matters too. I won't like the camera if it looks like shit even though the image quality is damn good.
School is ending in around half an hour. Meeting Chel later on!!!
