<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 ♥ 5:12 PM

I'm 19! Yayyyy. Happy belated bday to myself.

I would like to thank everyone for the wishes, regardless through sms or fb! & I'm especially grateful to all my lovely friends who celebrated for me! Love you all many many!


I'm gonna update abt the celebration with my family first, 'cos they're the most impt ppl in my life! Oh, and they're the first to celebrate for me too. It was jst a simple dinner at Turf City(again) but I enjoyed it. Initial plan was Bro's treat at Marche but the queue was horribly long. He's gonna treat us this Thursday instead! Can't wait 'cos I love family meals! Anw, few photos here!



Love Daddy, Mommy, childish Korkor, disgusting YiXin, Grandma, Grandpa and cousin Jack!


Just found some photos taken a few months ago, at Clarke Quay while waiting to board the Hippo River Cruise.


Idk why I love to make fugly faces!


Will update abt my celebration with friends soon!