<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Sunday, July 25, 2010 ♥ 9:02 PM


Photos above are taken last Tuesday, with my polymates! Went to have sushi buffet during break. KoonChee treated me 'cos it was my bday on Monday. Heheheee. No indoor shots 'cos I was using my super lousy cam.


Me with my childish brother at Marche on Thursday night.


This weekend is damn relaxed! No work, no waking up early to go out or bring YiXin for lesson at Clarke Quay. Finally had slightly more sleep, still not enough though. 3 more hours and it's Monday again. Yuckssssssss. Hate school!!! I need more activities to let me look forward to. I hope Wednesday's meetup with my sec school clique will be a success. & I'm meeting my cousins on Friday night!!!

On a super duper happy note, I bought my cam tdy! Yayyyyyyyy. However, there's also a scratch at the bottom alr. Heartache ttm, thanks to Dad. :(