<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Thursday, July 15, 2010 ♥ 2:27 PM

Suddenly, I miss Secondary school times v much. Not the studying part but the friends. I'm v glad to be in 2Integrity for 2 years, 'cos I got to know Chel, Wong, Dawn, QianBi, Porkee and ShuMin! Got the urge to post some old photos here now!


Hiiii Chel!

This was taken at Marina Sq. We were trying shoes at Topshop!

The first time we went clubbing tgt! At Powerhouse.

& we're taking the same part-time job tgt now! Thanks to you!


Hiiii QianBi!
We took this in yr cls during Sec4!
This was taken on Wong's bday this year, in the MRT. You were posing with Wong's gift!


Hiii Wong!
2 years back, in the toilet! Seeee, you look so nice when you smile!
Dawn's bday celebration this year, in 313. You started to like big rings!


Hiiii Dawny!
The day we got our O's results, in PS toilet!


Hiiii ShuMin! Even though you won't see this.
Graduation Ceremony Day!

We used to be good friends back in secondary school, going to school and home tgt almost everyday. Although we nvr rly keep in contact anymore, I'll nvr forget we were once good friends!


Hiiii Porkee!
On the bus, I forgot where we were going but yr face is so funny!

At Powerhouse! First time we went clubbing tgt, on Aaron's bday.




Secondary school prom night! I know all of you will feel like killing me, but I looked fugly too! Some ppl said I look like Egyptian lady with that hairstyle. Hahaha. This is the only photo with all 6 of us + Prom Queen Cheryl inside.





I really love all of you v much! So happy that we still meet up quite often. & we'll alwys celebrate each other's bday tgt!
Wong's 17th bday, I baked the brownie cake!

Dawn's 19th bday, self-decorated cake from Icing Room!

Chel's 18th bday, 18 cupcakes from a faraway place!

My 18th bday!


Here's some of our group photos over the years!
After collecting our O's results, in PS!

After our dinner meetup some time near Christmas last year, outside Ion!

At my 18th bday chalet!

Virgin clubbing trip at Powerhouse! Tgt with Georgina and my Sec4 partner, WeeKian.

Wong's 19th bday celebration, at PS Starbucks!

This is the most recent photo of us and Georgina! Somewhere near Zouk.



LuRbEx aLl Of EuU!!! MuAcKsSsSs.