June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Monday, August 23, 2010 ♥
1:22 AM






I love Chel and Wong for saving me! Hahaha. Love the fact tht we seldom meet up but still so close! Stayover was greatttt, htht session.
A great sense of achievement tdy. Woke up at 7am to work at an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar ppl and the weather was hot like shit, I survived 6hrs there. Thanks to Chel who texted me and my parents for having lunch with me!
Met my parents at NorthPoint for ice-cream after work. I drove them home safely! Damn scary at first 'cos it's the first time driving in basement carpark but everything turned out fine.
My hols are finally here. Hoorayyyyyyyy!!!
