<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 ♥ 5:18 PM

Here's a post with photos! Have been busy with school lately. Year 3 modules are damn hard! Hope I'll not fail any of the modules and graduate next Feb! Seriously hate school ttm.

Meetup on Glenn's birthday.

Poly clique dinner.

Sec school friends dinner at Marche.

Met up for lunch with Hg last weekend. He slimmed down alot and I think he looks v smart in his uniform! Hahaha. I'm so sleepy now that I can just stare into blank space. Going out for dinner with family soon, farewell for elder bro. He's going to US for 3 weeks, hope he gets something for me!

What's yours will always be yours.