June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Monday, October 4, 2010 ♥
2:07 AM
I think the weather is damn hot these few nights! Hate it. Feeling hungry now but lazy to cook my fav instant noodles so I'd rather starve. Came across an article earlier on, females who always sleep late has higher chances of getting breast cancer. Like 40% higher!!! Scary shitttt, I'm gonna try slping at 12am everyday alr. & I think my bangs look weird now.
My hols have been really great so far.
-Met up with Gie, Zuoying and Jamie for meals, manicure, shopping and also celebrated Mid-Autumn with candles and sparklers.
-Had a simple meal with my lovely cousins at ECP.
-More family bonding time on Sundays.
-Worked at SingPost as a promoter selling Hello Kitty limited ed stuffs and some telesurveyor job to earn money.
-Meals and clubbing with my girlfriends and sec school clique. Met Chel 4 times in a week!
I love such lifestyle. I can slp as much as I want almost everyday. If only there's no school, life will be real good. I'm satisfied with my results for last sem 'cos it's better than what I expected. School's starting in two weeks time, suck maxxxxx! I really hate school 'cos I'll have no friends in my new class and I hate studying!!! Projs and presentations suck!!! I'm gonna be a lonely girl in school. Sitting alone in a corner during lectures and tutorials, hide alone somewhere and use my Itouch if my friends' break is different from mine, rush out of school immediately after lessons end!!!
Hiiiii, I'm loner girl Yilin. :(

