<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Monday, November 29, 2010 ♥ 11:58 PM

A photo of yummy food to start my post! Hahaha. Had all these for dinner with Boyf last week after work, at Gardens.





Met Baby after his bookout two Saturdays ago. Had dinner at Orchard's Crystal Jade. Slacked outside Taka after dinner for awhile thn Baby sent me home before he went clubbing!




Saturdays are officially my boyf day! We went to town again last Saturday. Had lunch at some Jap restaurant thn shopped around. Bought a bag from Manhattan Portage for Boyf since I couldn't get the cheaper deal online. Headed to Grandma's place for steamboat dinner tgt after that!
Talia loves to play Baby's iPhone! She's damn cute, lean on my boyf while playing. Left at 11pm plus and Mom sent Baby home.

Skipped lecture last Thursday to go to Tamp Mall's Starhub, wanted to recontract and get iPhone 4 but it was out of stock. Went to the IT Fair with Mom after that, went there again on Friday with Chel and Georgina. Got my speaker, I'm always blasting music in my room nowadays! I likeeeee. Mom ordered iPhone 4 from her friend for me alr, so happy!!! I guess I'll get it latest by next week. Requested for vouchers from Starhub and they gave me 100bucks! Hope I can trade in my phone too so that it'll be cheaper, although I'm not the one paying. Heehee. Finally a new phone!


Baby's going for his outfield tmr. Can't contact him until Saturday, sad ttm!!! It's such a torture. I hate NS for taking him away from me! Sucksssssss.
This photo was taken in March this year, our 5th year! Take care Baby! Love you v much. ♥