<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 ♥ 5:31 PM

School ended as early as 10.15am tdy. I was late for the first lesson so I only stayed in school for 45mins. Total waste of time 'cos I could have just stayed at home to sleep. Had big breakfast with classmates before heading to Orchard. It's my first time having McDonalds' in school this sem. & I'm an independent girl! Went shopping alone to get some stuffs for my dearest Baby just now.

I think this photo of Talia is damn cute ttm! It was used in one of her baby contest.
Sent brother off at the airport last Friday. He's currently in US and I hope he gets me stuffs!
Night Safari's Halloween Event with Shelia and Erwitt.
Neverland with Baby and friends after Night Safari.
Halloween party at my place with my sec school clique last Saturday! It was damn fun ttm! More photos in Fb! Brother Porkee, Lynette and Baby stayed over for mahjong. Me love HongGuo Lim v much! Hehehee. ♥
Cousin Isaac's 2nd birthday celebration on Sunday.

Talia is damn cute ttm! Baby is booking out tmr afternoon! Yayyyyyy, I'm happy max!