June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Monday, December 13, 2010 ♥
12:20 AM
Hiiiiii! Today is Sunday which kinda suck 'cos common test starts tmr! I can't wait for the week to be over, it's hols! & of course, the happiest part is my dearest boy's bookout day!
Last Saturday, we celebrated this fat girl's birthday in advance. Hahaha. This is a photo of her at her JC prom, she love it so much that she saved it in my laptop. She wants me to see her fat face everyday.
Birthday girl.

Teacher Jamie.

Gie babe.









My dearest boy! ♥ Had supper with him and reached home at 1am plus.On Sunday, met him for lunch again! At Nex. Came back to my place to slack for awhile before fetching Baby home to get my project stuff. He's damn sweet! He was worried abt me driving home alone so he went back with me again then cab home. Sucha nice boyf!
Went to Baby's family chalet with him last night. Had bbq food! Left at 9pm plus and headed to meet his friends at MBS. Played games and it was fun! My poor boy drank till his face was very red. Should have taken a photo! We left at 1am plus. Even though he was damn tired, he sent me home first!
Hope my phone will come to me successfully tmr. It was delivered to Mom last Friday but there was something wrong with their credit card thing so the payment couldn't get through. No choice but to take it back and deliver it again tmr. I don't want disappointment again!
I haven't started studying 'cos I'm so lazy. I'm gonna slp and wake up earlier tmr morning to study! Hardworking girl is me.



