June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Went to Aunt's place for Christmas dinner after that! Lots of food but I was quite full alr! 
Very cute Talia!
Sunday was Chel's belated bday celebration. We went to Minds Cafe and had quite alot of fun! Many couldn't make it though.
On Wednesday, KoonChee drove us out! Went to Bedok Point and Tampines Mall. Had dinner at Kovan's hawker centre and bought food from Nakhon Kitchen too! Yummmm.
Met the fools for a simple Christmas dinner on Thursday night and also to check out tour packages for our Taiwan trip!
Went to Clarke Quay with Dearest Bb to collect some stuff and had toasts before coming home for X'mas party with my lovely relatives ytd!

Bro got us this pair of couple flip flops from Aussie but both our sizes are slightly too big!My very cute cousins, Giselle and Gwenn!
Bb and Gwenn!

I LOVE THIS PHOTO! HEHEHEE. Like so awkward, Bb and Mom! She was giving us our presents for the gift exchange!
Gift exchange for my age group!

I love such big gatherings! Love it even more when Bb comes along! Love my bigggg family!
This photo was taken tdy! Met up with Bb in the evening and headed to town. Shopped around and both of us bought something each! Very impromptu decision to meet Zuoying, Jamie and Kelvin after that. We went to the airport to chill! Played Monopoly Deal for the first time. Hehehee. So noob right, I know. Kelvin fetched us back at 1am plus!
Meeting Zuoying on Monday again! Lastly, I love my fit boyf very very much!

