June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 ♥
12:58 AM
First day of school and I'm damn unlucky ttm. Bathed, blowed my hair, makeup, had lunch and prepared to head to school. The weather was fine so I didn't bring my brolly along. While walking to the bus stop, suddenly it rained damn heavily! I was halfway through so I decided to run to the bus stop. It's been awhile since I ran. The rain was really heavy so I ran like a mad woman, as if someone was going after my life. Decided to stop and hide under some tree to shelter from the rain 'cos the bus stop is too far. I was totally drenched. My hair was terrible, gave up and called Bro to pick me home. Now I'm like Zuoying, have to do something to my hair before I can leave home. My short hair is so troublesome. Bathed again before I rush to school. Dad came back at the right time, I almost wanted to drive Granddad's car out. He sent me to school on time so I got my attendance still. That's what matter most 'cos I've alr received warning letter for my attendance. Heehee.
Bb might be going to Genting with his friends next week. So sad! He's been busy tdy so we didn't talk much. Misses xInfinity!
It's 2011, can't wait for my Taiwan trip in April with Zuoying, Gie and Jamie! At least something to look forward to. Oh, and Bb's POP this Saturday! And our anniversary in March.
