<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Saturday, January 1, 2011 ♥ 4:04 AM

So I just came home from my countdown party at friend's place! It was simple but fun! No pictures taken though.

I've been tgt with Bb for so long, 6 years of new year countdowns but this is the first time we spent the day tgt! Unbelievable but true! 31st is our monthsary too. Heheheee. Didn't expect we'll be back tgt again and I'm rly happy that it happened! I feel so blessed now, to have Bb with me! Wendy said we're very clingy. Hahaha. We weren't like this in the past but I like how things are progressing now. Bb is super nice to me and all. Not that I'm trying to brag, but I haven't seen any guy like him seriously! The good way of course. We're tgt for almost six years alr, we did break up in between but he's only treating me better and better! Which guy will bother texting the girlf all the time and calling every night to chat on the phone after so long? I'm proud that my boyf does that! We're so lovey dovey now! 

I hope 2011 will be a great year. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!