June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Wednesday, March 2, 2011 ♥
2:19 PM
Finally a proper post! Have been rly lazy to update. It's alr the 2nd week of my hols. It feels damn shiok after the final exams but my life is kinda aimless now. Always wanted to try being an air stewardess but I can't bear to leave my boyf for so long and I'm always having backaches recently. Thinking of continuing my studies but definitely not engineering.
Supposed to be going to Taiwan with Zuoying and co. but I'm not anymore. I find it kinda ex at first, and also because my family is planning a trip there. Afterall, it clashes with my KL trip so I can't go. However, I'm still happy about my KL trip! I'm going to LZX's concert with my dad! Yayyyyy. He kinda likes LZX too. & I'm going to Jolin's concert with Bb in May! So excited!
I'm thinking of organizing a trip to BKK either with my cousins or friends soon, any group which can confirm first! Attention to Nainai/Lisa/Samseng and Chel/Wong/Dawn/QianBi! Interested?
Anw, overdued photos:
Darren's 19th birthday at MBS.



Lunch with cousins at Kuishinbo.
Lunch with Bb on a random day!
Dawn's belated 20th birthday at Clarke Quay.
Bro's 21st birthday at home.
Gwenn at YuYan's 21st birthday chalet.
CNY!

Grandma's 65th birthday at Carousel!
Shelia's 21st birthday!
Valentines Day!
Bro's 8th birthday at Swensens.
Weekends with Bb!
Alright, gtg for facial now! Goodbye!
