June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
August 2011
September 2011
November 2011
December 2011
Credits
Layout: Yilin. :D
Designer:yronne
Others:xoxo
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 ♥
7:32 PM
No more slacking life for me. School started ytd and I don't like it. Starting to feel the stress, worrying not passing and all. No friends. Hate having to wake up early in the morning and travel so far, and the bus stops after school are always super crowded. The only happy thing is that I just have to go to school for three days.
Some updates abt my life before school started.
Celebrated my birthday with my dearest boyfriend, friends and family. Had good food and I enjoyed very much.
Went Rebel with my group of favourite friends on a random Friday and it was the first time I got so tipsy and everything seem to be spinning.
Went Rebel with my group of favourite friends on a random Friday and it was the first time I got so tipsy and everything seem to be spinning.
Steamboat gathering at my place with the sec school clique and their gf/bf. Got a cake for JiaJie's advanced 20th too.
2 short getaways just 2 weeks before school start. One is to Port Dickson with grandparents and Uncle's family, another one is to Genting and KL with boyf and friends! Had alot of fun!
