<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6978473566656796301?origin\x3dhttp://iam-yilin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Iam-Yilin.blogspot.com ♥

Thursday, September 15, 2011 ♥ 10:54 AM

Morning. I needa get back my enthusiasm to update my blog more often.
Currently stuck in cls, having a three hr lecture.
My most hated module of all 'cos I'm alone and it's too theory based.
Every Thursday Boyf will whatsapp me throughout to keep me company but tdy he's taking damn long to reply.
I'm so lonely. :(
& hungry, sleepy, restless, bored.
iPhone is seriously a damn good invention.
For me, not only can it surf, text, call, games, music, it acts as my mirror too!
Love it.
Not as much as I love my boyf though. Hahahaha.
30 mins to end of lecture!
Parents fetching me out for lunch yayyy!
No lonely two hrs break tdy.